Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Flapping Parrot - Page 13 Finish

 Work has been, to put it bluntly, kicking my ass. Doing my best to keep my head above water but it's just not going well. I have never seen it this busy in the 5+ years I've worked there. My supervisor hasn't been this busy in the 20+ years she's been there. It is busy. I'm doing my best to get a little relaxation in here and there and sneak a few stitches but some nights it feels almost impossible.

Nevertheless, I persevered and finished page 13 of the Flapping Parrot.

Before:


After:


This is my focus piece for this year so we'll see how far I can pull this along. The current plan is the first two weeks of the month stitch this, the next week stitch a smaller project that's not full coverage, and the last week stitch Fairy Tales, rinse, repeat. Sprinkle in some knitting which I've been really into lately.

Which reminds me I owe you a Fairy Tales progress picture. I'll try to take care of that this weekend. If I remember. 

That's about it. I signed off of work for the night but back to it tomorrow...

2 comments:

Kaisievic said...

So sorry that work is so hard at the moment but good that you managed to squeeze in some stitching time.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Is it connected to the pandemic?
When you are busy at work, it's all the more important to take proper breaks to recharge. Listen to your Auntie Jo, she knows!
Nice to see progress in the photos too.