Sunday, February 27, 2022

Faery Tales - Page 19 Finish

 So it has been forever since I posted. We moved into the new house and a lot of energy has been put into fixing basically everything. I absolutely love the house, though, and I'm so happy we bought it. It's a different world having a place of our own. It doesn't come without its difficulties, of course, but we're working through everything. 

Work continues to be absurd and at this point I have to set as many boundaries as I possibly can otherwise they'll keep taking advantage of me.

I've been knitting a lot lately, and stitching on my Christmas stocking. I'll post a photo when that's done. Lesli and I have returned to our Faery Tale SAL (last week of every month) and although I forgot to take a picture last month, last night I managed to finish a page.

Before:


 After:


 The new house has much better lighting than our old place, hence the difference in colors. 

This project is an absolute beast to stitch, but I'm really enjoying having something new and exciting on each page. I'm going to try to put in a few stitches on the next page today even though I have company coming soon and need to tidy the house a bit. 

Once I finish my Christmas stocking I'm going to go back to my rotation. Hopefully that will mean more posts here! I didn't mean to abandon this blog honestly, life just got a little too hectic and before I knew it, it had been months!

Glad to be back, now. Happy stitching, everyone!

1 comment:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

You know you've been gone too long when the first comment is a spammer!
Lovely to see you back. The lighting in the new house really does improve your photos! The colours are so vibrant and you can see all the details. Love it.