Saturday, May 9, 2020

Flapping Parrot 27

Now that we're not working overtime anymore due to the cuts at work I've had more time to both read and stitch so, best of both worlds!

Before:

After:

Page 12 is about halfway done so the next time I update I'll have a page finish! The whole project is almost a quarter of the way done!

I've been reading House of Earth and Blood by Sarah J. Maas and I'm addicted. I can't put it down. I'm always looking for that thrill - the book that calls to me and when I'm not reading it all I want to do is read it. So mission accomplished on that front.

Today's plan: alternate between reading and stitching. I just hope H³ is ready to pick some symbols today.

Happy stitching, everyone!

2 comments:

Annie said...

Can't wait to see the progress on this beautiful bird!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Fabulous progress on this project. Glad it is keeping you busy.