Sunday, August 14, 2022

Big Update (Flapping Parrot page finish, Game of Swannes, Faery Tales)

 I have been really bad about blogging lately, which is on me. Work, as always, has been exhausting and I just haven't been in the right frame of mind to blog. But I've been stitching, so here are the updates!

Finished a page of the Flapping Parrot!

Before:


 After:

Put some more stitching into Game of Swannes!

Before:

After:

And inching toward a page finish on Once Upon and Faery Tale!

Before:

After:


I've really been throwing myself into crafting lately. My stress levels have been pretty intense and my health is suffering for it. I'm cutting back on work to the extent I can, but the effects are still there, though lessening day by day. I took the week off work so hoping to do a lot of relaxing, reading, and stitching.

I hope you're all well. Thanks for bearing with me through my ups and downs. 

Happy stitching!

3 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Wow you have been busy stitching! I love the colours in Games of Swannes, such a pretty piece.
I do hope work pressure eases off soon and you can get some better balance in your life.

Maria Jesus said...

It's all so beautiful!!

Linda K's Stitching Corner said...

I love both of your WIPS...they are so pretty and you are making great progress on them.

I hope that you enjoy your week off and do what you want to do.

What Book are you reading?

Take care & Happy Reading - Stitching :)
Linda K, Buttercup