Sunday, September 4, 2011

It'sa me, Mario!

I have managed to find my box of projects. Being the genius that I am, however, I packed my patterns in a different box, which took another couple of days to find. But find them I did! I can't work on College while my parents are home since it's for them. They work from home a lot so I'll probably have to take College with me when I go visit Boyfriend, which isn't a problem. Same with Medieval Shelf. That left me to choose between the horsies or Mario. Since I'm about ready to set fire to the horsies, but since my stitching mojo is in overdrive right now, out came Mario. He stitches up pretty quick, though. So, without further ado, about one day of progress on Mario:

Before:


After:


He's looking kind of creepy with that wonky eye. Like I said, he stitches up pretty quick so I'm sure he'll have two eyes and a complete nose by the end of the week.

Until next time, stitchy friends!

6 comments:

sharine said...

Looking cool although Bella wants to know where is princess peach?!(lol)

Kaisievic said...

Mario is coming along beautifully - you got a lot done in one day!
Hugz, Kaye xoxox

Anonymous said...

That's a lot of progress for only one day =)
I'm looking forward to see the other eye and the nose =)

Joysze said...

Oh... he has an eye!!!! Can't wait to see more. :D

Cross Stitch Gene said...

I really like this work, it is custom made, what program did you use for it?
I use PatternMaker for CrossStitch for my works, feel free to take a look en let me know what you think.

Greetingz Eugene

Ewa said...

sharine - tell her that Princess Peach will be making an appearance in just a few pages!

thank you Kaye, Juel and Joysze. I'll be working on him this weekend (after finishing my to do list) so we'll see how far I manage to get.

Eugene - thanks! I actually used a website which is no longer online, unfortunately, called Dark Lilac. Pattern Maker looks wonderful, although at this point I can't afford it (and have too many charts to stitch as is). I've added you to my blog list, your work looks great!