This page of the parrot is super fun to stitch, I think because the parrot itself is emerging!
H³ is narrowing down the choices of what pattern I'm going to stitch next. I may not have said, but it's more than just the BAPs I have listed on the left. On top of that are also the following:
- Alessandra Adelaide's Halloween Mystery SAL (not a mystery anymore since the SAL is long over but I still have the pattern on the go)
- Alessandra Adelaide's Elucubrazioni (Out of Print)
- Cloudsfactory's Doctor Who 12 Doctors Clock
- Cloudsfactory's Magical Creatures Calendar
- Joan Elliott's Celestial Dragon
They're all smaller projects I started at some point and became UFOs and now I'm taking the opportunity to put them into a rotation and finish them off. H³ has mentioned that he wants me to go with a Halloween themed pattern next, since October and Halloween are my favorite, and that leaves either AAN Halloween SAL or Spangler's Trick or Treat. We'll see which one will come out to play!
Until next time, happy stitching everyone!