Teresa Wentzler's Peacock Tapestry Ornament freebie
Her picture of it is much better, so click here to see it (and if you're curious to see what else I sent her, and of course to read her AWESOME BLOG).
I'll post the others as they are received.
I've been working on Tiny Rose Garden Mandala this rotation round and here goes.
A Tiny Rose Garden Mandala by Chatelaine Designs (freebie)
Stitching on 32 count hardanger
2 threads over 2
DMC, Thread Gatherer Silk n' Colors, and Mill Hill Seed Beads
I'm liking how far I got with this. Just have to get another little rose garden done, bead it, and finish it into a pillow. WHABAM.
End of the month check-in:
1. Get back down to 135 pounds. Started the month at 144, now at 142.4. The less I have to lose the more difficult the losing is.
2. Move out of my parent's place. Sigh.
3. Get a job I actually like. Not yet.
4. Finish a few WIPs. Almost done with Tiny Rose Garden!
5. No more stash buying. I've been good!
6. Walking. 29 miles last month. 12.53 miles this month. It has been a RAINY month. On the bright side I've been going to the gym a lot more and I can now bench press 85 pounds. In December I could only do 55, so I'm pretty happy with the fact that I've lost weight, but I can lift more.
That's about it. I've been kind of down in the dumpety lately. Not feeling very bloggy but definitely feeling stitchy. Been trying to comment on as many blog posts as I can, though! I hope you are all doing well and having a wonderful weekend full of stitchy goodness.