Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Holy Crap, I'm an Idiot

Another non-stitchy update - sorry guys, I'm working on it!

This post is for two things: the first being that I'm an idiot. A while ago I setup an email account for blogging and set it up so that all emails that went to it were forwarded to my personal account. OR SO I THOUGHT. Turns out that since APRIL I've been getting emails to that account, including YOUR responses to my comments on your blog, but they haven't been getting forwarded. Only just now when the fabulous Lesli from Fabulous Frogger RAKed me a chart for my birthday and sent me a facebook message telling me to check that email address did I realize it. Now I feel like an idiot. So, if you responded to one of my comments and I never got back to you, it's because I'm an idiot. Now you know.

And on that note - Lesli RAKed me Thomas Cole's "Course of the Empire: Destruction" which has been on my wish list for FOREVER! Isn't she just the sweetest?


Now if only I could start it RIGHT NOW :)

Thanks Lesli! It came at the perfect time because literally seconds before I got your message I stabbed myself in the center of my palm when my knife fell after cutting open an avocado. Awesome.

15 comments:

Unknown said...

Have I told you how much I enjoy your posts... Lesli is amazing. This is a great chart. Happy Birthdy, Enjoy, How's that avocado?

cucki said...

Happy birthday dear :)
It is a very sweet chart.
Big hugs xxx

sharine said...

Score 1 the avocado;-) Great new chart.

Jennifer M. said...

Either that avocado was super soft or super hard for you to do that! Great chart. :)

Jen

Stitching Noni said...

Happy birthday! What an amazing chart/painting! Just the thought of starting that scares the pants off me.... Hope you and the avocado are friends again, but I'd watch that knife it sounds like a nasty piece of work!! :0)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! Hope your palm isnt TOO badly cut! Thats an awesome picture. AND I dont have before pictures just after.

The Crafty Princess said...

Happy Birtday Ewa. What a great gift. It's stunning I can understand why you love it.

Will you be starting this one first or the other Thomas Cole, The present or past sorry I forgot which one you have.

You're not an idiot it's just hard to keep track of all the different mediums we have to contact people these days.

Take care stunner xox

StitchyDon said...

What a great present, it is such a striking piece !! And such an unexpected surprise!!!

Donna

Anonymous said...

Hello

Just found your blog.

That's a lovely chart.
Hope you hand is OK.

Dani - tkdchick said...

What a great RAK!!!

Giancarlo said...

felice giornata a te...ciao

McKenna C. said...

Hello!
I just found your blog, and I love it! Congrats on the RAK! If you have time, I would love it if you could check out my blog.

~McKenna
http://chiccrafting.blogspot.com/

Plumrose Lane said...

You know... I have to say this really isn't that hard to do and could have happened to any of us. There's always so much we do online that it's easy to lose track of things like this. At least you found out now. ;-)
♥Sharon

Joysze said...

You are not, and never will be, an idiot. :P

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!, and that is a beautiful chart!!!

DOH!!!!!!!!!!! Avocado a blood... hmm... new recipe upcoming? LOL!!! Just kidding. You ok, sweetie?

Kaisievic said...

Happy Birthday, lovely gift. I really like the design is it a HAED? How is your hand?