Sunday, July 21, 2013

Skyrim

Well I have been stitching Middle Earf, but due to schoolwork and... other things (see title of post) I don't have enough done to merit a photo and a post. But that's alright because I will... eventually! I've also been doing a bit of secret stitching for Handsome Helpful Fiancé which I can't show until it's done but I'm getting close! I have also, finally, gotten the hang of knitting lace. I realized that my issue was not with knitting itself but with the fact that I was trying things that were too advanced for a beginner such as myself. But I've figured that out, found a gorgeous lace scarf pattern, and have been knitting away - photos when I'm done! I do absolutely love it, though!

On top of all that I've started playing Skyrim. Those of you who play Skyrim know how dangerous that is. But it's also amazing!

And on top of all THAT I've been going through a huge transitional time - mentally. Lots of thinking. Lots of discovering. Dreams and plans of traveling. Things like that. So, unfortunately, no stitching pics right now, but I promise they will come and you will love them!

Hugs and happy stitching!

4 comments:

Steve Finnell said...

You are invited to follow my Christian blog

Amber said...

Skyrim is amazing! I can spend hours just wandering around lol

Miamina said...

I've just started playing Skyrim myself after having it for a while....I could lose days! Hope you are having fun though :)

Sounds like you are at a real turning point, hope you manage to turn your thoughts into actions :)

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Hmmm, intriguing!