Sunday, February 9, 2014

College #54

The downside of doing an update every week is that my stitching doesn't look dramatically different. But oh well! I'm enjoying stitching College, but at the same time I kind of want to be done with it. Either way, here it is.

Before:



After:



Just a little bit done.

The AAN Halloween Mystery SAL has also started up and the first part has been released. I've been working on it a little bit during lecture, and College in the evening. When I finish part 1 I'll post a picture of it.

I also forgot to mention some new additions to my stash. QS Tea Party went out to anyone who bought a ticket to the HAED Raffle. I didn't win, but it was a nice consolation prize either way:



Also, the fabulous lesli RAK'd me another chart and here it is, QS Literate Dragon:



I have so many charts I just want to dig into! Can't WAIT for school to be done. About to start week 4 (I can't believe it's already week 4 (of 15)) so hopefully it'll go quick. Lots to do this quarter so really have to hunker down.

Tomorrow we start a 5 pound weight loss challenge at work. It runs from February 10 through March 31 and the goal is to lose 5 pounds. It's $10 to get in. If you lose the 5 pounds, you get to keep your $10. If you don't but others do, your $10 gets distributed among the ones who do. And if nobody loses the 5 pounds then your $10 goes to the charity of your choice. We have 6 participants - so wish us luck!

On the wedding front, we got more done this past week. Booked the group rate at the hotel and we booked our honeymoon tickets! We're going to Iceland! It's going to be awesome!

So here are my current countdowns:
End of school: 93 days
Wedding: 237 days

Woo! Happy stitching, everyone!

6 comments:

Linda said...

Great progress on College Ewa. Love your new charts.

Linda

Keebles said...

It's kind of frustrating when it looks like you've made barely any progress, especially since you probably stitched forever! That confetti really slows you down.

Good luck on your diet challenge! We'll be rootin for ya!

Lesleyanne said...

Lovely progress.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Lots more brown!!

And Iceland! The place not the chain of frozen food shops I presume? Land of geysers and, well not sure what else is there! Looking forward to loads of interesting photos of geysers and rocks and stuff...

Unknown said...

What a wonderful exciting place for a Honeymoon......

Also I love your challenge - good luck to you !!!!

The Crafty Princess said...

That's quite alot of progress Ewa, looks great. I love that your honeymooning in Iceland, that would be so cool! Sorry pun not intended. I agree with Jo looking forward to all those pics.
Alicia xo