Thursday, October 16, 2014

Greek Mandala part 2 - done!

I know, I know, I just posted yesterday. Posting too much. Oh well!

After all the excitement passed, I ended up coming down with a cold so I've been in the easy chair all day, in my pajamas still, stitching. I guess I can't complain except for the giant pile of tissues next to me and the inability to breathe through my nose.

BUT! despite all the sniffles and sneezing I finished part 2 of the Greek Mandala!

Before:

After:

I have to say the backstitching really makes this part pop. It was really fun to stitch and I absolutely love the way it has turned out.

Two parts down - ten parts to go!!!

Happy stitching, everyone!

6 comments:

Neilteil said...

Gorgeous stitching :)

Linda said...

That piece is stunning Ewa. Something I would never try.

Linda

Pauline said...

It is really beautiful!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Are they windmills? There is so much detail in every part of this design.

Rachel said...

I've just noticed how large this piece is going to be! I think it looks beautiful as it is! :)

The Crafty Princess said...

Looks amazing and yeah the backstitch makes all the difference. Beautiful blues in this one too!
xo Alicia