Saturday, April 23, 2016

Another HAED Challenge

The challenge this time around is not much of a challenge for me since it's the way I always stitch anyway. One full page, one color at a time via cross country stitching.

Before:

Now:

As you can see, H³ picked a page with a dragon on it, so it's super fun to stitch and see him appear.

Not much besides that, except I got a promotion and a big raise! I found out at the beginning of April, but they didn't announce it until yesterday. So I'm no longer a Corporate Practice Assistant but am now a Corporate Paralegal. Moving up in the world.

Have a great weekend everyone and happy stitching!

8 comments:

Linda said...

Congrats on the promotion Ewa. Your stitching is looking great.

Linda

Heather said...

Congrats on the big promotion! That's exciting especially with a HAED sale ;) I'm starting the challenge tonight great start on yours!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Congratulations on the promotion and payrise! I got one too, but only because the minimum wage went up and we track it LOL

Lovely work on the HAED, looking forward to seeing more dragon. And more blogging!

Caitlin @ Naughts Cross Stitches said...

Congrats on the new promotion. I love what you're doing with this haed too.

Lady Stitch-a-Lot said...

Great progress =) I love that project and I am looking forward to see some of the dragons appear =)
Congrats on your promotion =)

Keebles said...

Super congrats on the promotion!

Rachel said...

Congratulations on your promotion and good luck with the HAED challenge. I love Spangler's dragons so really look forward to seeing progress on this one. :)

The Crafty Princess said...

Woo Hoo!!! Congratulations on your promotion, well done stunner. Wow Corporate Paralegal sounds so smart and important! I knew things would get better, and I'm really happy for you.

Unlike you I am not enjoying this HAED challenge. I find it really hard going, and you made it look so easy when you were stitching College. Any tips?

Looking forward to seeing the Draggie coming to life
xo Alicia