Saturday, June 3, 2017

Icelandic Chicken - Finished!

So it's been two months since I last posted. First, I knitted a baby blanket for my boss, so it took a while to finish off. Then I got a promotion at work and now I'm billing 220 months (legal friends, you know what this means) and I barely sleep. But I somehow managed to finish my second Icelandic chicken despite this! Meet Herman:

My workload has gotten to the point where I had to call in to work unsafe to drive, because I was too sleepy. H³ has been taking good care of me, though. He took me wine tasting today! It was a very pleasant and necessary break.

I'm starting a new project tonight (while I monitor my work e-mail... what is this? I'm not even an attorney. But at least they gave me my own office - woot!) and it should be a pretty quick stitch so maybe the next time you see it - it'll be done!

Until then, happy stitching!

9 comments:

cucki said...

Aww so cute x

Linda said...

Congrats on the adorable finish Ewa.

Linda

Lady Stitch-a-Lot said...

Oh my, I hope your work load will get less and you can catch a good bunch of sleep and stitchy time!
But your chicken is super cute, congratulations on that lovely finish =)

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Cute chicken. But don't work too hard, get some balance and take your lunch breaks too!

Bekah said...

Hope works starts to reach a more even level of work. It is so much harder when you have to take it home (checking emails etc)! The chicken is super fun!

Megan Joelle said...

Herman is very cute! Lovely finish and stitching 😊

The Crafty Princess said...

Hello Herman and hello Ewa! Great to hear from you in blogland.

Take care of yourself honey, don't let yourself get burnt out. There is too much stitching to be had.

xo Alicia

Linda K's Stitching Corner said...

Your WIP is so pretty...I love the Design of this....I am glad to hear that you have some time off...good for you.

Have A Beautiful Day

Happy Stitching
Linda K

Sok Sareth said...

Thanks for all your efforts that you have put in this.
It's very interesting Blog...
Thank you for posting this....!

ตารางบอล