Saturday, December 30, 2017

Flapping Parrot - Page 7 finished!

So I guess yesterday's post isn't my last post of 2017, but this will be. I just finished the 7th page of the Flapping Parrot!

Before:

After:

I love it and I think it looks great so far (if I do say so myself)!

Time to put this one away. In the new year I will be knitting my friend's baby blanket and working on Medieval Shelf! H³ just made the selection and I'm excited to be stitching on that one - the colors are wonderful and who doesn't love two little dragons sword fighting with a medieval-themed bookshelf behind them?

Happy New Year and Happy Stitching, everyone!

2 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Page Finish Happy Dance!

The Crafty Princess said...

Woo Hoo !! I'm joining in with Jo with the page finish happy dance. Looking forward to your Spangler wips this year. Have fun.
xo Alicia