Thursday, July 11, 2019

Parrot 22

New stitching lamp is a huge success! H³ picked a really great lamp! I did have to drive to work at 5:30am on July 4th to grab it (it arrived after I got home on the 3rd and I was not going to drive back in rush hour traffic) just so I could stitch all day, and stitch I did! Lots of good progress in and I think I'll be finishing this row pretty soon!

Before:

After:

Still have a fair amount to go but I think I'm making good progress here and will (hopefully) have a finish soon.

This weekend not sure how Saturday will turn out in terms of stitching. I'm running a half marathon. It's a night run starting at 7:30pm in a town about 2 hours away so I won't get home until 1 or 2 in the morning (depending on if we get dinner after). But that means vegging out all of Sunday!

Looking forward to that and until then, Happy Stitching!

3 comments:

Caitlin @ Naughts Cross Stitches said...

You 've made an awesome amount of progress. Watching you going made me bring out my big haed.... it's slow going at the moment.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

So glad the new lamp is working well.
Hope the half-marathon went well. I can do a marathon stitch a thon!

Lady Stitch-a-Lot said...

I'm happy to read that you have a new lamp and you like it =) Now nothing can stop you from finishing the row soon =)
Have fun (and ernergy) running that half marathon, I am always impressed when you talk about your runs =)