Monday, September 2, 2019

Parrot 24

I finished the entire top row of the flapping parrot!

Before:

After:

Super exciting! One of 6 rows done.

I'm going to be working on my legendary creatures alphabet now until it's done after which I'll be starting the secret stitch. H³ knows the secret stitch exists but he doesn't know what it is yet and he'll only see it develop page by page so I think it'll be fun to keep it that way here, too!

All in all the three day weekend proved fruitful for stitching and we bought a new couch, too, so that happened. That's about as exciting as my life gets! Been working a lot but need to cut back so working on that. And, of course, stitching!

Happy stitching, everyone!

2 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Woohoo! Happy Dance for a row finish!
And a new couch, hope it is comfy to sit and stitch on.

Rhona said...

Great progress! Hope the new couch is comfy for stitching :)