Monday, June 6, 2011

I am a terrible blogger

I meant to stitch this week and weekend. I really did. But it didn't happen. I will confess, I have a new boyfriend who is absolutely adorable, and absolutely distracting. The result is less stitching... but more happiness! I have stitched a little bit, just not enough to really show. I like to have good chunks done before I throw something up here. I will try to have something up by the end of the week. ALMOST done with another page of Mario, which is really very exciting!

In other news, I did the photoshoot yesterday, which was fun. I am most certainly nowhere near a professional model. But the photographer was a friend of mine so he was patient and in the end I had a lot of fun. If I'm not completely embarrassed I'll throw the pics up here when they're ready, probably in a week or two. But I may be completely embarrassed so we'll see.

I've been following all your blogs and loving your progress! I can't comment on everything but it's all been so lovely! Also, thank you all for commenting. You brighten my day every time you do :)

I promise to try to have something to actually show you soon!

5 comments:

Joysze said...

New boyfriends are fun. :) Sounds like you're having loads of fun!

anojaa said...

Don't mind blogging! Enjoy your life!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on having a new boyfriend, it's okay to be distracted then ;)
I believe that you will find time for stitching again soon :)
But for the moment, just take your time with your new sunshine and get to know him :)

Joanne P said...

Congrats on the new boyfriend but you need to get him used to sharing you with your cross-stitch LOL!

I found a sweet little chart of a cherub sewing which said "Not tonight, I'm stitching!".

Ewa said...

Thank you for all your kind comments! Last night I managed to get some stitching in, too! Sitting on the couch next to him, stitching away as he studied for finals.

Joanne - That little cherub knows what's up ;)