Sunday, December 11, 2011

WIPocalypse and a conundrum

The end of the year is coming fast and I guess I should do something about my WIPocalypse list. I've been putting a lot of thought into it the last few months, so here goes:

To finish:
College of Magical Knowledge
Mario
Riding the Wave
Middle Earth

To continue:
Medieval Shelf

To start:
Dark Queen
Mystic Mermaid
Treasure Quest
Greek Mandala

That's my WIPocalypse list. It could, of course, change between now and the start of the new year, but that's what I'm thinking so far. The problem is that I'm turning into a one-at-a-timer (Joyce is probably doing a happy dance) but that means that I am starting to finish stuff and see a lot of progress. It also means that multiple projects are difficult. Oh well, we'll see how it goes.

The conundrum part is such. A few weeks ago I emailed Michele (from Heaven and Earth Designs) about a chart. I was wondering if there were any future plans to chart Jonathon Earl Bowser's "Mistress Darkness." She's one of my favorite Bowser pieces (my favorite being Invariance, which is already on my to do list) and I was just curious to see if she was going to get charted.

Michele, being the awesome amazing individual she is, requested Mistress Darkness from Jonathon and charted her up! She's already available on the website! Now the conundrum is such: I feel obligated to buy her and buy her now since technically she was charted on my request. However, I would really really like to finish an HAED before  buying another one, and I still have a long way to go before finishing College. So, I just don't know what to do and need advice.

Here is a picture of her. She's a bit darker than stuff I usually like, but there's something about her that's just so... striking. Anyways, help guys! HELP!


Stitchy update to come Tuesday-ish. I'm at Boyfriend's right now, stitching madly away at College.

1 comment:

Cleejoow said...

i would buy the chart... it's not because you bought it you have to stitch it right away? anyway, one can never have enough charts ;)