Saturday, November 17, 2012

TUSAL and Goodies

It's about that time. Actually, it was about that time a few days ago, but it's that time for me so there. It's also the last three weeks or so of school, which means that I'm a hermit zombie.

TUSAL for November:


I'm hanging out with William Shatner again. I also flattened my threads a bit. Plenty of bits from my secret stitching - which I wish I could show you guys! :(

I can show you some goodies I got from the SNEAKY Lesli of the Fabulous Frogger. Originally she was just supposed to send me a book she had a million copies of. Well, she did send a book. And other things!


Check out this gorgeous hand made stitching kit to go!


And inside...


I feel so spoiled!! There are pockets and needles and hand-dyed threads and gorgeous scissors and check out that adorable little scissor fob!! What a great little travel case! It's absolutely beautiful, thank you, Lesli!

Besides that I mentioned above that it's the last few weeks of school. I woke up at 5:45 this morning, helped Handsome Helpful Boyfriend out, and have been doing homework since. The hardest part isn't the homework. No. It's keeping myself from gorging on chocolate. Sigh. I've self-imposed a "chocolate only once a day after dinner" rule. I've also been exercising more, eating better, and drinking more water. I have to admit, I don't actually have a lot of weight to lose, but man I can already see a difference. It feels good. I probably would feel even better if I'd showered today but... umm... I was homeworking, what can I say.

I promise to have a stitchy update soon on Riding the Wave. I've been alternating it with my secret stitching and I have two hours left in my rotation. Once it's done I promise to do a stitchy update! Until then, have a great one!

6 comments:

sharine said...

Lucky girl.What a great surprise:)

Samplers, Silks and Linens said...

a nice sweet surprise for you - stitchers are the best : )

Unknown said...

So happy to read your post. What a great gift. Loved the Help. It is a great book.

Caitlin @ Naughts Cross Stitches said...

Gorgeous stitching goodies!

lesli said...

Love the TUSAL :) So happy you like the giftie!

Anne said...

I saw this on Lesli's blog and am jealous of how GORGEOUS it is!!! Lucky gal :D