Sunday, June 23, 2019

Flapping Parrot 20

I have to say that my Instagram has really motivated me to stitch as much as possible. That, combined with H³ being very helpful and cutting my thread lengths for me when I run out and I'm at maximum efficiency! With that, here's where I am:

Before:

After:





Slowly filling in the gaps and maybe, just MAYBE I can have a row finish soon! I'm enjoying the stitch and have to figure out what I'll rotate to once I'm done with the row.

Happy Stitching!

3 comments:

Lady Stitch-a-Lot said...

Awesome progress =) You surely got a lot done and I am positive that you will stitch up the first row in no time =)

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Nice progress! Was this for IHSW or just a coincidence for the posting?

The Crafty Princess said...

Woo Hoo for the impending row finish. H3 just keeps getting better and better. The greens look beautiful for the background, very lushy.
xo Alicia