Monday, September 7, 2020

Medieval Shelf 16 (Page Finish)

 I was stitching away late into the night last night thinking maybe I could finish the third page of Medieval Shelf but around 11:30 I gave up and decided I valued sleep over a page finish (blasphemous, I know). But I finished this page by 10:00am today! So here it is.

Before:


After:


I've been jumping around pages a bit on this project so I'm not sure where I'm going to go next but once I decide I'll go ahead and grid the page and then move on to my multitude of Christmas stitching and baby blanket knitting. And since I have the day off I'll probably also be playing extreme amounts of video games today.

So much to do!

Stay safe and healthy and happy stitching!

3 comments:

beadgirl said...

Nice! What video games do you play? I used to play quite a bit, but the birth of my third son put an end to that -- not enough time.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Congratulations on the page finish! This is such a cute design. I say fill in the gap, I'd worry about ridges otherwise.

Annie said...

I love the bright colours on this one! Look forward to seeing more of this one, and your Christmas stitching too:D