10 hours of stitching on The Wizard's Implements is complete and I have some progress to share but it feels pitiful:
The whole chart has a total of 216,825 stitches. Of those, 105,413 are black. That's 48.61% of the chart. By the time I finish stitching the first color, I will be almost halfway done with the chart.
I'm going to be stitching black for quite a while. H³ has asked me to stitch in his "spiral" method, working inwards. So that's what you see above for page 1. Slow and steady progress!
Also, I didn't realize this since I got the kit as a gift, but this is 28-count fabric. It's an interesting switch from 25-count but it's definitely smaller. I think I prefer my 25-count but I'll stick with this until the end.
Since I'm very behind on my Legendary Creatures Alphabet SAL I'm going to do the next letter now for May.
On the iPad front I bought the iPad and I got the GoodReader app and I love it! It's working out very well for me and I'm quite satisfied with my purchase.