Saturday, April 18, 2020

Legendary Creatures SAL Update (May, June, July)

It has been a while since I've posted an update to my woefully behind Legendary Creatures SAL. That being said, I HAVE been working on it, usually between page finishes of larger pieces. I've finish May, June, and July and will now be turning back to the Flapping Parrot for another page.

Before:

After:

Quite a few letters added! This is a fun one - I finish each letter over 2-3 days of stitching so it feels like a little mini finish with each one. I think I might give this to my nephew when it's done.

Other than that we have had cutbacks at work. Nothing too terrible and I still have my job, but we'll see what the future holds. Just keeping my head down and trying to stay off the radar in any bad sense while turning things as fast as I can in as high a quality as possible.

Today's is H³'s birthday. I made tiramisu last night (which will be enjoyed shortly) and we're just spending the day enjoying each other's company. Bit of a crap time to have a birthday, but we'll make the most of it.

I hope everyone is well and stays well. In the meantime, happy stitching.

3 comments:

sharine said...

That is such a cool sal and some quick finishes are always a good thing.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Fabulous work! It's nice to see that you have been working on this over the year.
Happy Birthday to the triple H. Hope you enjoyed the tiramisu.

Lady Stitch-a-Lot said...

Great progress on the SAL, it looks lovely =)
I am crossing my fingers that the cut backs at work won't affect you and the situation will get better soon