Sunday, May 3, 2020

Once Upon a Fairy Tale SSMC 002

I had another round of Fairy Tale SAL with Lesli!

Before:

After:


It was an extremely productive 7 days and I had a great time. I'm hoping to finish this up next time around.

I don't have much new to announce. We're still on shelter-in-place so there's not much to be done. But I have been working out more and more in the pursuit of "abs" as I call it. I've been keeping up with my workouts, been sensible with my food, and even got a PR running today (fastest mile pace since the lifetime of acquiring my running watch ~3 years). I take progress photos once a week. Whether or not I get "abs" or not doesn't matter at the end of the day. I'm at least keeping myself busy.

My stitching goal is to finish the current page of the Parrot plus August Legendary Creatures before the next Fairy Tale SAL and then finish the current page of Fairy Tale during May's turn. We'll see how I do! I'll check in at the halfway point of the current page of the Flapping Parrot, which should be pretty soon.

Happy Stitching!

4 comments:

Annie said...

Amazing progress! For some reason I find it really hard to work out when life is a struggle - such as it is right now. I need to feel good before I have the urge to exercise anything more than my hands, haha. However, I do go for doggy walks at least three times a day so it's not all bad.

Maria Jesus said...

so lovely!!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Great progress, you can really see the picture growing.

Emma Louise said...

Amazing progress!