Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Medieval Shelf 15

 Did my first installment of the new rotation! 

Before:

After:

Didn't finish the page but that's okay. I have come to realize that I've been treating stitching (and my other hobbies) like goal-oriented obligations. Yeah, I want to finish my projects and make progress but at the end of the day I'm doing this hobby to relax and I haven't been feeling relaxed while stitching for a while, just stressed out about "meeting my minimum." So I'm trying to chill out. 

Everyone, be kind to yourselves, and happy stitching!

2 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Nice work on this cute dragon. I go with the "any progress is good progress" theory.

Caitlin @ Naughts Cross Stitches said...

great progress :D it is easy to get caught up in the goals.