Sunday, August 2, 2020

Once Upon a Fairy Tale (SSMC) 5 & Medieval Shelf 14

So apparently I never posted the halfway point of Medieval Shelf and although I've surpassed the halfway point, I might as well post where I'm at now before I finish the page.

Before:

After:

Next, Lesli and I did our July SAL so here's the progress for that.

Before:



After:

I'm really hoping to be able to finish this page on the next go-around, but we'll see!

Unfortunately for July, my stitching bug completely left the building and I had trouble bringing myself to do anything including reading, writing, diamond painting, running, video gaming, pretty much anything. I think I'm at the point of burnout with work and life so I ended up taking a week off in August. Hoping to get some good stitching done but also take care of life stuff like car maintenance, etc.

I think I might switch up my rotation to keep my stitching bug going. After discovering that I enjoy the 7-day SAL immensely, I'm thinking a 7-day plan for my WIPS with the last 7 days of every month reserved for my SAL. I'll have to fudge the plan a little bit for flexibility but I'm okay with that. So I've got a calendar open right now and I'm moving stuff around and plotting things. Maybe you'll even see more WIP posts. We'll see!!

I hope everyone is staying safe and healthy and, until next time, happy stitching!

1 comment:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

That little dragon is so sweet! Nice work on the second project too. Colour by colour is really effective for showing progress.
Hope the stitch bug has come back again.