Saturday, August 22, 2020

Legendary Creatures - September (Complete)

 Legendary Creatures was next in my new rotation and I managed to finish the September installment!

Before:

After:

R for Rainbow Serpent and W for Wendigo made an appearance.

I have three months left of this (woefully late) SAL and I'm going to try to push through as many letters as I can the next time it comes up in the rotation. Ideally I'd love to get it framed in time to be able to give it to my nephew as a Christmas gift. Not sure how successful I'll be, but that's the plan, anyway.

New rotation is good so far. I've been swamped at work since coming back from vacation so not much stitching has happened but I'm hopeful for this weekend. Fingers crossed.

Stay safe and happy stitching!

2 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

This is looking fabulous! I have no idea what a Wendigo is though LOL

Susie said...

This looks wonderful