Next time maybe I'll have two page finishes as the next one is a very tiny partial.
Now let me tell you about my amazing Boyfriend... who reads over my shoulder and drives me crazy. Currently, he is trying to pretend that he's snuggling up to me, when in reality he is sticking his head under my arm in order to read what I'm typing. "No I'm not!" he just squeaked out, mid-laugh. I may have to kill him. "No, don't! Please!" Ok maybe I won't kill him. But only because today is our 9 month and if he has stood me this long, he's worth keeping around.
And now for the end of the month round-up goal-check-in:
1. Get back down to 135 pounds. Started the month at 150.6, now at 144. Woo!
2. Move out of my parent's place. Sigh.
3. Get a job I actually like. Not yet.
4. Finish a few WIPs. Working on it!
5. No more stash buying. I've been good!
6. Walking. 26.1 miles last month. 29 miles this month!
Still catching up on blogs. Slowly but surely!
Happy stitching everyone!