College of Magical Knowledge by James Christensen from Heaven and Earth Designs
Stitching on 25 count antique white Evenweave
1 thread over 1 with DMC
Lots of sky on this page and a little bit of tree. Next page to the right is a partial - completely sky. Today I'm heading home and working on Greek again.
Since it's now February, time to recap my January.
1. Get back down to 135 pounds. Not yet - but going down!
2. Move out of m y parent's place. Not yet.
3. Get a job I actually like. Not yet.
4. Finish a few WIPs. Working on it!
5. No more stash buying. I've been good!
I've also been doing my "walking thing." The goal was 50 miles a month. Well that was a little ambitious - particularly since I just started. I did a total of 26.1 miles. So for February, I want to do at least 26.1 with an ultimate goal of 50.
Be back next week with another update. Until then, happy stitching!